Accommodations and Fees
Please call for Reservations and Payment: (928) 613-2233
14 Day Wellness Retreat: $6,500 ($3250 Per Week, Single Occupancy)
21 Day Wellness Retreat: $9,000 ($3000 per week, Single Occupancy)
28 Day Wellness Retreat: $12,000 ($3000 per week, Single Occupancy)
42 Day Wellness Retreat: $18,000 ($3000 per week, Single Occupancy)
56 Day Wellness Retreat: $24,000 ($3000 per week, Single Occupancy)
Additional WeeksYou can add additional weeks for $3000/week at any time during your stay.
Sales TaxPrices do not include tax = $100 per week
Medical Management and CareGuests are required to be self-reliant in order to participate in the program. Everyone participating in the health and medical educational program at the Sedona Wellness Retreat will undergo an assessment, examination, and monitoring from our medical staff. This is part of the progarm and is included in the cost. This medical package includes the initial intake exam, the cost involving the doctors' time in ordering and reviewing laboratory tests, meeting with and directing the staff, daily follow up visits and consultations, reviewing daily chart notes, conducting an exit interview, and phone/email consult after departure.
Additional Services Available1. Laboratory Services: Blood tests and other laboratory services are additional. Health insurance may reimburse some of the fees for laboratory tests.
2. Supplements and medications are NOT included in the price. They are a separate charge and average $600-1200/month
3. Please ask us about other Advanced Therapies that can be added to your therapeutic experience, Please inquire about Pricing for these treatments.
Advanced Therapies Offered: IV Vitamin C; IV Alpha Lipoic Acid; Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy; Ozone Therapy; And Many Others.
Cost Avg: $175-250/Treatment
4. Acupuncture, CranioSacral, Massage are also available upon request and recommendation from the doctor. Costs range from $75-$150 per session.
5. Aftercare Follow Up Consultations (Phone/Email) are available starting at 6 months for $350.
Deluxe and Premium King Rooms AvailableFor Deluxe King Rooms - Click Here - additional cost of $50 per night.
For Premium King Rooms - Click Here - additional cost of $100 per night.
COMPANION RATE IS $150 PER NIGHTCompanions will share a private room with only 1 Queen size bed. Companions will enjoy a modified program (3 meals & 2 Juices), as well as learn and participate in the program, activities and workshops. They can also have the option to have a regular conventional breakfast, snack and appetizer during your stay along with the retreat food.
Private Rooms may be available for Companions on the Modified Program
Standard Rooms: $275 per night + tax
Deluxe King Rooms: $350 per night + tax
Premium King Rooms: $425 per night + tax
Companion on Full Program in Shared Room
A second person in a shared room partaking in the full program will receive a discount of 30% off the regular rate.
Included in Your ProgramIncluded Standard Accommodations
• Accommodations in a single private bedroom with private bath and 1 Queen size bed.
• Standard Bedroom is a bedroom style room with Private Bathroom (shower only), and vaulted ceilings on the 2nd floor. No TV in room. TV is in the gathering room. 2nd floor access is up a stairwell of 12 steps. (No bathtub - available only in deluxe king or premium king rooms only)
• Experience secluded, rustic elegance at our Wellness Retreat situated on two acres of serene gardens, mature pines, calming waterfalls, original art and unique rock formations
• Medically Supervised by Naturopathic Doctors, Daily consultations and follow up visits.
• Fresh Organic Juices Made throughout the day: Carrot, Carrot Apple, Green Juice and Citrus (when available), We use the recommended Norwalk Juicer.
• 3 Organic Vegetarian cuisine meals per day of stay: Breakfast is Oatmeal; Lunch/Dinner is a soup, salad, with vegetarian entree.
• Coffee for Coffee Enema’s (3-5 times daily); Castor Oil Enemas, and Herbal Enemas Available.
• Fasting Supervision (if applicable)
• Individual health and wellness consultation with doctor
• Talks on continuing the diet at home, and post transition diet
• Learning how to cleanse and detoxify your body
• Kitchen demonstrations on making juices, coffee, soup, meals, sauces...etc.
• Meditation and Relaxation Time
• Yoga Classes Twice Weekly
• Art Therapy Class Once Weekly
• Use of our fitness center: Recumbant Bike, Rebounder.
• Infrared Sauna available
• Rest, sleep and recovery is the main purpose for your stay
• High-speed internet access, Wi-Fi, Guest computer and printer available
• All Mobile Cell Phone Services are accessible in this urban setting
• Daily Housekeeping Service in your room; Bedding, Towels, and personal laundry service; Hair dryers and some toiletries are provided
• Basic Laundry Services are included in your stay. Other options are off premises, across the street at Laundromat where Fees apply. We are not a "Dry Cleaner" and give no guarantee on outcome of your cloths being laundered by our staff
• 1 Month of aftercare phone and email consulting with a doctor, to ensure a easier transition back at home
Airport Shuttle Services
Pheonix Sky Harbor Airport Shuttle services are optional and recommended for Airport pickup and drop off. Phoenix Sky Harbor <--> Sedona: Lodge at Sedona) (Average Cost is $50 each way)
• Arizona Shuttle Service: 1-800-888-2749 - Link to website
• Ace Express Shuttle: 1-800-336-2239 - Link to Website
• White Tie Transportation: (928) 203-4500 - Link to Website
What To Bring to The Retreat
1. Comfortable casual clothing
2. Indoor shoes, i.e. slippers, sandals
3. Outdoor shoes, i.e. sturdy walking shoes, tennis shoes.
4. Personal Toiletries, shave kit, your normal personal bathroom items.
5. Bathing Suit/Swim Suit, Sun screen, Sun hat
6. Gym wear, clothing for exercise
7. Light Jacket & Hat - It can get a little cool here in the evenings.
Warm Jacket, Hat & Gloves during the months of October - March
8. Outdoor/Hiking clothes: Shorts, T-shirts, Pants, Sweater
10. Photo ID, Credit Card, Money, Camera...
11. Dry Weather: Chapstick, Nose Spray, Skin Moisturizer and Lotion
12. Reading materials, books, journal, dvd’s . . .
If you forget something or need something while you are here we very likely can accommodate
you, and there are stores in the area.
Please note we are a very relaxed retreat, so don't worry about bringing too much stuff.
Dry Climate: It is Dry here in Sedona. We are in the High Desert.
Elevation: Sedona is at 4500 feet. It may take a few days to acclimate to the elevation.
The retreat is surrounded by forests and there are many trails in the area for beginners and
Healing Vortex: There are 5 healing vortex’s in Sedona.
Sedona Yearly Temperatures (fahrenheit):
Reservation, Payment and DepositReservation
To ensure your reservation, a reservation lodging deposit should be received before your retreat begins. Reservation/Lodging Deposit Fee is non refundable. If you wait until the last minute to reserve your space, the retreat may be full. We have a first come first serve policy. We do not hold any rooms without a deposit. Please call ahead to ensure space is available before sending payment.
Booking for any retreat requires a reservation/lodging deposit fee. The fee is $100 plus tax (13.375%) for each night of your stay. King Rooms lodging fee is either $150 or $200 plus tax for each night of your stay. Minimum stay for the retreat is 2 week, and will be charged the minimum of a 2 week stay even if you have to cancel early for any reason. After a guest has checked in for the original visit, no refund is allowed.
We accept payments by all major credit cards, wire transfer, money orders, cash. Check payments are only in the form of Cashier's Check, Money Order or Traveler's Check.
*** NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED ***; Personal checks must be drawn on U.S. banks and must be received 10 days prior to your stay if accepted.
Minimum Charge for retreat is the 2 week rate.
Health insurance, including Medicare, does NOT reimburse fees for participating in our residential health education program here at the retreat.
Refunds, Cancellations and Gifting
If we have to cancel a retreat, all pre-paid reservations will be refunded in full immediately.
Cancellations that are made before the 31 days before the retreat start date will receive a refund of 50% of the paid reservation fee.
Reservation fee is non-refundable within 31 days of reservation and non-transferable.
Cancellations made less than 31 days before the retreat start date, or leave the retreat early for any reason, will not have any refund available as well as forfeited their reservation fee.
Reservation/lodging fee is non refundable.
You can change the dates of the retreat before 31 days of the retreat start date with no additional charge. Just let us know. Your deposit can be used up to 6 months from date of purchase.
Minimum stay for the retreat is 2 week, and will be charged the minimum of 2 week stay even if you have to cancel early. One rescheduled visit is only allowed.
Please be considerate and give us as much advance cancellation notice as you can. A lot of planning goes into each retreat, and it will help us immensely. Thank you!
Before participating in our residential health education program, we will need your Contact Information and Medical History Forms completed. This is done by downloading the forms, filling them out and sending them back to us via email or fax.
Here's how to get started:
Step 1: Fill out Medical Forms
Medical Forms - Click Here To Download
Step 2: Gather most recent medical records and blood tests.
Step 3: Submit the forms and medical records, and contact us for your free initial consultation.
Step 4: Confirm Dates and Pay Deposit. We will send you a confirmation email.
Any Questions - Please give us a Call
phone: (928) 613-2233
fax: (928) 204-2128
For Rate and Pricing Information
Click Here for Rates
For Our Standard Room Information
Click Here for Standard Room Info
For Our Deluxe King Room Information
Click Here for King Room Info
For Our Premium King Room Information
Click Here for Premium King Room Info
For Contact Information
Click Here to Contact us
phone: (928) 613-2233
fax: (928) 204-2128
The Gerson Therapy
The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program For Cancer and Other Illnesses
By: Charlotte Gerson and Morton Walker, D.P.M.
Max Gerson: A Cancer Therapy
Max Gerson: A Cancer Therapy
In 1958, based on thirty years of clinical experimentation, Dr. Max Gerson published this medical monograph. The results of fifty cases.
The Norwalk Juicer is great for juicing everything juiceable. We highly recommend this juicer.More Information on Norwalk Juicers
Dr. Max Gerson
Healing The Hopeless
A detailed work on the life and struggles of Dr. Max Gerson and the development of his all-natural cancer therapy.Buy Dr. Max Gerson - Healing the Hopeless
Gerson Therapy Recipes
Gerson Therapy Recipes to be used in conjunction with the videotape: "Charlotte Gerson Demonstrates Basic Gerson Food Preparation" 34 page spiral bound booklet.Buy Gerson Therapy Recipes Book
Gerson Therapy Videos
The Gerson Therapy has over a 60 year track record of success. Over 200 articles in medical literature document its effectiveness. Since 1977, the non-profit Institute has trained physician, scientists, and the public on the healing and prevention of degenerative diseases.Buy Gerson Therapy DVD Set